CPL CONCORDIA makes available its professionalism
With its highly specialised personnel, CPL CONCORDIA can handle all of the typical activities of a gas distribution company, offering effective, tangible solutions for every process. The Distribution Process Outsourcing service of CPL CONCORDIA relies on the DiNETWORK software. Companies that purchase this service are free to focus on other activities, or compensate for understaffing by leaving the related tasks in the expert hands of CPL CONCORDIA operators.
CPL CONCORDIA can step in for a customer and take over the following activities completely:
- Outsourcing for automatic calculation of monthly carriage quota;
- service billing;
- Market forecast submission on the SNAM portal;
- Complete management of natural gas rebate procedures;
- Safety and business continuity: entry of data concerning odourant measurements, cathodic protection, leaks, inspections and all things concerning grid safety;
- switch management;
- processing of requests in line with National Communication Standard;
- extraction of data from periodic questionnaires on gas distribution activity:
- data extraction for periodic surveys made by the Italian Authority for Energy, Networks and Environment (ARERA);
- data extraction to fill questionnaires on Sales Quality;
- data extraction for equalisation purposes;
- data extraction, verification and uploading to CSEA (Energy and Environmental Services Fund) portal for the bi-monthly statements;
- data extraction for excise duty statements;
- data extraction for distribution prices;
- calculation of average conventional GHV on SNAM portal;
- calculation of energy delivered on SNAM portal;
- management of service suspension/interruption due to default;
- fulfilments required by Single Regional Register of Heating Plants (CURIT).
Through its Regulatory Compliance service, CPL CONCORDIA can draft the periodic and annual statements required by the Italian Authority for Energy, Networks and Environment (ARERA) on behalf of distribution companies who purchase this service.
IIS information flows
- report: creation of reports that process and generate flows according to the IIS templates;
- history: tracking inbound and outbound flow history;
- Authority requests: implementing any functions that will be required by ARERA (Italian Authority for Energy, Networks and Environment) in the future;
- changes: managing any changes to data communicated via IIS flows.