Grid systems require cathodic protection to prevent the corrosion of metal pipes. Technological grids required a composite system: electrolyte, anode, cathode and feedback circuit.
CPL CONCORDIA is at the forefront when it comes to designing, building and inspecting plants through skilled personnel with specific qualifications for buried metallic structures as per UNI EN 15257:2007.
CPL CONCORDIA is directly involved in the design, installation and maintenance of cathodic protection systems, offering solutions specifically developed to meet customers’ specifications.
- Design and construction of turnkey galvanic or impressed-current cathodic protection systems
- Design and construction of (steel – Fe/Si – activated titanium – magnesium) ground plates for cathodic protection systems
- Routine and special maintenance of cathodic protection systems
- Analysis of the electrical state of grids and measurement of protection potential, insulation resistance and soil resistivity
- Identification of insulation faults in underground pipelines
- Identification of contact points with foreign metal structures
- Localisation and mapping of pipeline routes
- Supply and installation of measuring stations to monitor cathodic protection
- Design and supply of remote surveillance and control systems
- Drafting of control plan and electrical measurements in the field for periodic inspections in compliance with standards and guidelines in force
- Drafting of annual report on cathodic protection systems in compliance with the regulations of the electricity and gas authority
- Supply and installation of cathodic protection power units (automatic DC/VC) supplied by single-phase or three-phase mains voltage
- Supply and installation of cathodic protection power units (automatic DC/VC) powered by photovoltaic panels
- Electrical panels for power supply, protection, and conversion
- Fibreglass enclosures
- Roadside enclosures for measuring points
- Terminal blocks for measuring potential electricity, bridging and balancing
- Portable or fixed Cu/Cu/SO4 reference electrodes. Fe/Si anodes
- Titanium anodes
- Magnesium anodes