When energy consumption is reduced by improving resource management and using efficient technology, it is possible to achieve direct cost savings and protect the environment. When implemented appropriately, Energy Management activities offer customers tangible economic benefits.
CPL CONCORDIA has been investing for 20 years in finding and developing applications and services to help public and private companies achieve the cost savings and energy efficiency they need.
An ESCo (Energy Service Company) shares with the customer the advantages provided by the achieved efficiency and allows the certification of the savings by obtaining energy efficiency credits (white certificates) and heating grants.
As ESCo certified according to UNI IEC 11352, CPL CONCORDIA offers companies an exhaustive service focused on energy and cost saving. CPL’s goal is to help customers identify solutions that enable them to cut costs and make production processes more efficient.
- Regular reporting on savings on energy bills
- We help companies finance energy efficiency enhancement projects
- Management and maintenance of the plants are a responsibility of the ESCo. The company is free to focus on its core business
- Energy and environmental benefits; ability to communicate their positive impact to stakeholders
CPL CONCORDIA offers a customised Energy Management service, helping the company define its saving and improvement goals.
- Plant improvement proposal
- Design, implementation and management of improvement projects: co-generation, photovoltaic, internal and external high-efficiency lighting system, etc.
- Purchase of natural gas and electricity under optimised supply agreements
- Reporting on water consumption, highlighting any waste and optimising usage
- Remote monitoring of energy system and periodic reports to compare consumption and energy savings over the entire duration of the agreement
- Energy Diagnosis
- Building energy performance certification
- Consulting on implementation of an Energy Management System in compliance with international standard ISO 50001
- Assistance in drafting the Sustainability Report to identify a company’s environmental footprint and reduce its effects by implementing energy saving projects and through self-generation from renewable sources
- Assessment of greenhouse gas emissions and assistance in relations with reference authorities, also for the type of plants subject to the Emission Trading system in accordance with Directives 2003/87/EC and 2009/29/EC
ENERGY MANAGEMENT (COMPANIES)